We are finally on our way! We are halfway done with our homestudy and are underway with the very labor intensive dossier paperwork. International adoption is very expensive, as most of you know. This is why I have changed my blog to reflect this journey and also to ask for help. You will see some changes to the blog in coming weeks. I will be sharing our journey through the blog. (I hope it isn't too boring!) The biggest change is that we have added a "SUPPORT" button. Gene and I are not rich, by any means, but that doesn't take away from our desire for a child. There are SO many children in Ukraine, as well as all over the world, who need families. We had a wonderful experience adopting Grace, we are dying to do it again. After many years of infertility, miscarriages, and failed adoptions, we feel that God was preparing us for this journey. Good things come to those who wait, right?
If you are interested, you may donate online securely, through Google Checkout. 100% of ALL the money donated will be used for adoption expenses. The money goes directly into our Adoption Savings Account. The total cost including the homestudy will be over $25,000. We are planning other ways to raise money as well, but as far as I know Ebay will not take my kidney! :-) You can think of it as a small contribution to making a home for a child who has never had a family, regular nutritious meals, a kiss or a cuddle, a big sister or someone who will always love them unconditionally.
We gratefully appreciate ANY financial assistance you are able to provide! Thank you and stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment