Here are my wishes in no particular order:
- to be thin, fit and healthy
- to be pain-free and off medication
- to adopt another child
- to be ten years younger - no, 15 years younger
- to be a better parent
- to be more patient
- to be financially secure
- to be a better wife
I'm sure there are thousands of other things I could wish for. But I have wished for and even prayed for some of the things I listed above. Not terribly successfully, I'm afraid. I know I will never be 15 years younger. I know we will not adopt another child. Financially secure? Not likely.
I wish I could stop going around in circles, never accomplishing anything, just feeling frustrated. I think I have never NOT felt like a failure of one kind or another. How to change? How to make it better? I wish I knew.
No comments:
Post a Comment